MasterEmaco 1500HCR Vertical-Overhead - Two-component, vertical-overhead, repair mortar
Formerly: Zero-C Vertical Overhead Mortar
How does MasterEmaco 1500HCR Vertical-Overhead work?
MasterEmaco 1500HCR Vertical-Overhead is a two-component, vertical-overhead, shrinkage-compensated, cementitious repair mortar containing an integral corrosion inhibitor designed for application from 45 to 90°F (7.2 to 32° C). It provides excellent bond, resistance to sulfates and chlorides, low permeability, and high-compressive strength.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco 1500HCR Vertical-Overhead?
- Can placed in lifts up to 2" (50 mm)
- Readily sculpted, shaved, and finished to match existing substrate
- Suitable for architectural applications to provides a smooth, near defect-free surface
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco 1500HCR Vertical-Overhead?
- Resists cracking due to shrinkage and restraint
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Freeze/thaw durable so it creates durable repairs
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes stresses on the bond line
Safety Data Sheet