MasterEmaco ADH 1090RS - Liquid bonding adhesive with high early strength
Formerly: Concresive 1090 Liquid
How does MasterEmaco ADH 1090RS work?
MasterEmaco ADH 1090RS is a two- component, 100% solids liquid epoxy bonding adhesive. It is used in areas where high early strength is required.
- Interior and exterior
- Bonding fresh concrete to existing concrete
- Grouting bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete, stone, and masonry
- Filling joints and voids in masonry
- Bonding concrete to dissimilar materials like steel and wood
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 1090RS?
- 1 to 1 mix ratio makes it easy to mix and use
- Bonds to damp concrete surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 1090RS?
- High early strength for rapidly return to service
- Excellent adhesion to most rigid building materials makes it ideal for anchor-bolt applications in horizontal surfaces
Safety Data Sheet