MasterEmaco ADH 1420 - A general-purpose gel epoxy adhesive
Formerly: Concresive 1420
How does MasterEmaco ADH 1420 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 1420 is a two-component 100% solids non-sag epoxy adhesive. It is used for anchoring fasteners, rebar, and dowels into concrete, but can also be used for other epoxy- bonding surface applications.
- Interior or exterior
- Horizontal or vertical
- Fastening of bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete
- Bonding metal, wood, and other construction materials
- Pinning loose and broken masonry
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 1420?
- Moisture-tolerant bonding suitable for wet environments
- Non-sag gel ideal for vertical and overhead applications
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 1420?
- Easy-to-use cartridge for pre-proportioned components
- Disposable static mixing attachment reduces material waste and minimizes clean up and solvent use
Safety Data Sheet