MasterEmaco N 300CI - Surface-renovation mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco R 300 CI
How does MasterEmaco N 300CI work?
MasterEmaco N 300CI is a one-component, thixotropic polymer-modified, cement-based profiling mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is used for leveling or resurfacing distressed concrete both interior and exterior. It is shrinkage-compensated, fast-setting, and chloride and carbon resistant.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 300CI?
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- Versatile for use on vertical and overhead surfaces or horizontal surfaces with foot traffic
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 300CI?
- Sprayable so it reduces labor requirements
- Low modulus of elasticity for improved compatibility for surface renovation
- Early-strength gain so it can be ready for pedestrian traffic in 6 hours
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
- Shrinkage-compensated and thus reduces stress at bond line
Safety Data Sheet