MasterEmaco N 350CI- Polymer-modified, lightweight vertical and overhead repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco R350 CI
How does MasterEmaco N 350CI work?
MasterEmaco N 350CI is a one-component, low-density, polymer-modified renovation mortar that contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is ideally suited for patching and resurfacing distressed concrete. Its lightweight nature allows for excellent build without sagging. MasterEmaco N 350CI repair mortar can be used both interior and exterior.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 350CI?
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- Readily sculpted, shaved and finished to match existing substrate
- Excellent yield-per-bag
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 350CI?
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 2 ¾” (70 mm) thick lifts
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
- Lightweight microscopic beads improve vertical and overhead workability
- Low modulus of elasticity for improved compatibility for surface renovation
- Shrinkage-compensated and thus reduces stress at bond line
Safety Data Sheet