MasterEmaco S 210SP – Silica-fume-enhanced structural wet- or dry-process shotcrete
Formerly: Shotpatch 21
How does MasterEmaco S 210SP work?
MasterEmaco S 210SP is a one-component repair mortar that contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It can be applied by either the wet or dry shotcrete process.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Structural repair and retrofit of
- – Bridges, tunnels, and parking garages
- – Piers, docks, and dams
- – Reservoirs and tanks
- – Water management facilities
- – Canals and aqueducts
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 210SP?
- Workable and easy to cut and finish when applied using wet process
- Prepackaged quality for bag-to-bag uniformity
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for drinking water systems
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 210SP?
- Versatile, can be applied using dry or wet shotcrete process
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
Safety Data Sheet