MasterEmaco T 415 - Rapid-strength repair mortar
Formerly: Emaco T415
How does MasterEmaco T 415 work?
MasterEmaco T 415 repair mortar is one-component high-performance cementitious product. It produces high early strengths at a wide range of temperatures and can be placed into service for standard rubber-tire traffic in as little as 2 hours (depending on temperature). MasterEmaco T 415 meets the ASTM C 928 specification for rapid repair of concrete.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 415?
- Very rapid high early strength
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- No bonding agent required
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling
- Can be extended up to 55% by weight providing higher yields
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 415?
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
- Wide temperature application range [20 to 85° F (-7 to 29° C)]
Safety Data Sheet