MasterEmaco T 545 and T 545HT- Very rapid-setting chemical action mortar
Formerly: Set 45 and Set 45 HW
How does MasterEmaco T 545 and T 545HT work?
MasterEmaco T 545 is a one-component magnesium phosphate-based mortar. Offered in two formulations: T 545 for ambient and substrate temperatures below 85° F (29° C) and T 545HT for ambient and substrate temperatures ranging from 85 to 100° F (29 to 38° C).
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and formed vertical overhead repairs
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
- Cold temperature repairs
- Grouting applications such as anchor bolts, rebar, dowel rods and precast applications
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 545 and T 545HT?
- Single component to just add water and mix
- Takes rubber tire traffic in 45 minutes
- Wide temperature use range from below freezing to hot weather exposures
- Air cure only, no wet curing compounds required
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to Portland cement concrete for more permanent repairs
- Higher sulfate resistance than conventional mortars
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 545 and T 545HT?
- Reaches 2,000 psi compressive strength in 1 hour to rapidly return repairs to service
- Very low drying shrinkage for improved bond to concrete for repair and anchoring applications
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals so it is usable in most environments
Certification Letter - T 545
Certification Letter - T 545HT
LEED Letter - T 545
LEED Letter - T 545HT
Safety Data Sheet