MasterEmaco 1500HCR Self-Consolidated - Two-component, self-consolidating repair mortar
Formerly: Zero-C Self Consolidating Mortar
How does MasterEmaco 1500HCR Self-Consolidated work?
MasterEmaco 1500HCR Self-Consolidated is a two-component, self-consolidating, shrinkage-compensated, cementitious repair mortar containing an integral corrosion inhibitor designed for application from 45 to 90°F (7.2 to 32° C). It provides excellent bond, optimized cracking resistance, resistance to sulfates and chlorides, low permeability, and high-compressive strength.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
- Architectural repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco 1500HCR Self-Consolidated?
- Provides a smooth, near defect-free surface
- Ideal for form and pump or pour repair methods
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco 1500HCR Self-Consolidated?
- Resists cracking due to shrinkage and restraint
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Freeze/thaw durable so it creates durable repairs
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes stresses on the bond line