MasterEmaco T 1060 - Very rapid-setting cement-based concrete repair mortar
Formerly: 10-60 Rapid Mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 1060 work?
MasterEmaco T 1060 is a one-component shrinkage-compensated very rapid-setting cement-based mortar. It is designed for repairing horizontal concrete surfaces where high-early strength gain is required.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 1060?
- Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling
- Shrinkage compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
- Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 1060?
- Very rapid-setting so that structures can be opened to vehicular traffic in 1 hour
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
- Can be extended up to 100% by weight providing higher yields