MasterEmaco T 430 - Rapid-strength repair mortar with extended working time
Formerly: Emaco T430
How does MasterEmaco T 430 work?
MasterEmaco T 430 is a one-component high-performance cementitious repair mortar. It is especially suited for hot-weather applications when an extended working time is required.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 430?
- Rapid high early strength with extended working time
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- No bonding agent required
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling
- Can be extended up to 55% by weight providing higher yields
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 430?
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 6 hours
- Wide temperature application range [20 to 100° F (-7 to 38° C)]