Semi-fluid, non-shrink mineral-aggregate grout
How does MasterFlow 555 work?
MasterFlow 555 is a semi-fluid, non-shrink mineral-aggregate grout. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring optimum load-bearing support.
- Interior and exterior
- General construction applications
- Where ease of placement of a semi-fluid grout is desired
- Where high one-day and later-age compressive strengths are desired
- Machinery and equipment: base plates and soleplates
- Anchor bolts, reinforcing bars, and dowel rods
- Bedding grout for precast panels
- Backfilling, underpinning foundations, and pressure grouting of slabs needing alignment
- Repairing concrete, including grouting voids and rock pockets
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 555?
- Meets ASTM C 1107 requirements at a semifluid consistency (30–40 second flow)
- Wide application temperature range of 50 to 85° F (10 to 29° C)
- Can be mixed at a wide range of consistencies
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 555?
- Hardens free of bleeding when properly placed and yields a high effective bearing area for proper support and load transfer
- No accelerators, including chlorides or other similar salts, will not contribute to corrosion of reinforcing steel
Safety Data Sheet