Full-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: Glenium 7500
How does MasterGlenium 7500 work?
MasterGlenium 7500 full-range water-reducing admixture is very effective in producing concrete mixtures with different levels of workability including applications that require self-consolidating concrete (SCC). MasterGlenium 7500 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M compliance requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements (5-40%)
- Concrete where control of workability and setting time is critical
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability, high-early and ultimate strengths, and improved durability are needed
- Producing self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
- Strength-on-demand concrete, such as 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium 7500?
- Dosage flexibility for normal, mid-range and high-range applications
- Excellent early strength development
- Controls setting characteristics
- Optimizes slump retention/setting relationship
- Consistent air entrainment
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 7500?
- Faster turnover of forms due to accelerated early strength development
- Reduces finishing labor costs due to optimized set times
- Use in fast track construction
- Minimizes the need for slump adjustments at the jobsite
- Less jobsite QC support required
- Fewer rejected loads
- Optimizes concrete mixture costs
Safety Data Sheet