High-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: Glenium 7700
How does MasterGlenium 7700 work?
MasterGlenium 7700 high-range water-reducing admixture is particularly effective in improving the day-to-day consistency of concrete mixtures. MasterGlenium 7700 admixture meets ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Concrete requiring high-early compressive strength development
- Applications requiring workability retention without retardation
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Production of self-consolidating concrete (SCC) mixtures
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements (5-40%)
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium 7700?
- Superior slump retention
- Excellent early strength development
- High ultimate strengths
- Optimum setting time
- Consistent air entrainment
- Dosage flexibility
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 7700?
- Consistency in placement operations
- Optimized mixture costs
- Reduction in patching costs
- Ability to attain difficult combinations of high-early and late-age compressive strengths
- Increased productivity
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Less QC support
- Fewer rejected loads
- Faster form turnover
- Workability retention without retardation
Safety Data Sheet