General-purpose structural concrete-bonding injection resin
Formerly: Concresive Standard LVI
How does MasterInject 1500 work?
MasterInject 1500 is a two-component moisture-insensitive 100% solids low-viscosity epoxy adhesive. It penetrates cracks and voids, bonding hardened concrete to hardened concrete. It can be mixed with aggregate to make high-strength, high-modulus epoxy concrete and mortars.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Interior or exterior
- As a high-strength binder for grouts and mortars
- Repairing of concrete slab or walls
- Injection of cracks
- Repairing of beams, columns, and foundations
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, and reinforcing bars
- Consolidating rock pockets or honeycombs
What are the unique features of MasterInject 1500?
- Low viscosity, can be injected into cracks from 0.002–0.25" (0.05–6 mm)
- Moisture insensitive, bonds to damp or dry concrete
What are the benefits of MasterInject 1500?
- Rapid strength gain, quickly returns repaired areas to service
- Creep resistant, maintains structural integrity under load