MasterLife CI 222
Formerly: Rheocrete 222+
How does MasterLife CI 222 work?
MasterLife CI 222 admixture is a patented state-of-the-art corrosion-inhibiting admixture formulated to inhibit the corrosion of steel in reinforced concrete. MasterLife CI 222 admixture provides two levels of corrosion protection, making it the most effective corrosion-inhibiting admixture available.
MasterLife CI 222 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- All types of reinforced concrete, including precast/Prestressed and post-tensioned applications
- Parking garages, bridge decks, marine structures, slabs, floors and other reinforced concrete applications requiring corrosion protection against chlorides from de-icing salts or marine exposure
What are the unique features of MasterLife CI 222?
- Inhibits corrosion at its most critical points
- Reduces the rate at which chlorides and moisture enter the concrete
- Adsorbs onto the reinforcing steel to form a corrosion-resistant protective film
What are the benefits of MasterLife CI?
- Extended service life of reinforced concrete structures
- Premium corrosion protection by slowing the ingress of chlorides and moisture into the concrete and forming a strong, durable protective film on the reinforcing steel
- Effective in cracked concrete where the elements that cause corrosion have direct access to the reinforcing steel
- Increased sulfate resistance
- Normal set product that is easily used in elevated temperatures
Safety Data Sheet