MasterLife CI 30
Formerly: Rheocrete CNI
How does MasterLife CI 30 work?
MasterLife CI 30 calcium nitrite based corrosion inhibiting admixture is used for reinforced concrete. MasterLife CI 30 admixture contains a minimum of 30% active ingredients by mass and meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type C, accelerating admixtures.
- All types of steel reinforced concrete, including precast/pre-stressed and posttensioned applications
- Parking garages, bridge decks, marine structures, slabs, floors and other reinforced concrete applications requiring corrosion protection against chlorides from de-icing salts or marine exposure
- 4x4 Concrete
What are the unique features of MasterLife CI 30?
- Effective corrosion protection against chlorides in concrete
What are the benefits of MasterLife CI 30?
- Extended service life of reinforced concrete structures
- Set acceleration, which may be desirable in cold weather applications