MasterMatrix VMA 358
Formerly: Rheomac VMA 358
How does MasterMatrix VMA 358 work?
MasterMatrix VMA 358 organic, viscosity-modifying admixture (VMA) is a ready-to-use, liquid admixture developed for producing concrete with enhanced viscosity and controlled rheological properties. Concrete with MasterMatrix VMA 358 admixture exhibits superior stability, thus increasing resistance to segregation and facilitating placement.
MasterMatrix VMA 358 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- Concrete containing “gap-graded” aggregates
- Lean concrete mixtures
- Concrete containing manufactured sand
- Concrete as a pumping aid
- Concrete as a finishing aid
- Concrete mixtures requiring “more body”
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
- Liquid Sand program
- Pervious concrete
- Self-consolidating grout
What are the unique features of MasterMatrix VMA 358?
- Modifies viscosity of concrete
What are the benefits of MasterMatrix VMA 358?
- Controls bleeding
- Reduces segregation, even with highly fluid concrete mixtures
- Enhances pumping and finishing
- Reduces sagging, helping plastic concrete maintain its shape on slopes and arches
- Facilitates production of highly fluid concrete mixtures such as Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- Facilitates placement of pervious concrete mixtures
- Superior and predictable in-place concrete properties
- Enhances surface appearance
- Flexibility in mixture proportioning
- Provides concrete stability during transport and placement