Mid-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: PolyHeed N
How does MasterPolyHeed N work?
MasterPolyHeed N admixture is a multi-component, chloride-bearing, mid-range, water-reducing admixture. MasterPolyHeed N admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyHeed N?
- True mid-range (5-15%) water reduction and excellent performance across a wide concrete slump range, especially the difficult slump range of 5-8 in. (125-200 mm)
- Reduced water content for a given slump
- Superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities even in concrete mixtures containing low amounts of cementitious materials
- Normal concrete setting time throughout the recommended dosage range
- Improved performance with a wide range of cements, fly ashes, silica fume, slag cement, and aggregates (including coarse and manufactured sands)
What are the benefits of MasterPolyHeed N?
- Superior workability and pumpability in various concrete applications
- Superior finishing characteristics for residential/commercial flatwork and formed surfaces
- Significantly reduced placement and finishing time resulting in lower in-place concrete costs