Formerly: Pozzolith 80
How does MasterPozzolith 80 work?
MasterPozzolith 80 ready-to-use, liquid admixture is used for making more uniform and predictable quality concrete. It meets ASTM C 494/C 494M, Type A, water-reducing admixture, Type B, retarding admixture, and Type D, retarding and water-reducing admixtures.
- Prestressed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Pumped concrete
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 80?
- Reduced water content required for a given workability
- Controlled setting characteristics – normal or retarded
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 80?
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Flexibility in the scheduling of placing and finishing operations
- Offsets effects of early stiffening during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Helps eliminate cold joints
- Full-form deflection can take place (before concrete sets) in extended pours for bridge decks, cantilevers, nonshored structural elements, etc.
- Peak temperature and/or rate of temperature rise lowered in mass concrete thereby reducing thermal cracking
Safety Data Sheet