MasterProtect EL 750AA
Algae-resistant, water-based, smooth, 100% acrylic, elastomeric, waterproof coating
Formerly: Thorolastic A+
How does MasterProtect EL 750AA work?
MasterProtect EL 750AA is an algae-resistant, high-build, water-based, elastomeric, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating. Its resistance to algae growth makes it appropriate for humid environments.
- Vertical surfaces
- Above grade
- Protecting and waterproofing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect EL 750AA?
- Available in a broad range of colors
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
- Resistant to dirt pickup
- Masters Painters Institute (MPI) approved
What are the benefits of MasterProtect EL 750AA?
- Resistant to algae growth on the coating and suitable for humid conditions
- High elongation and recovery for durable performance over dynamic cracks
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Flexibility at very low temperatures makes it suitable for all climates
LEED v4 Letter
Safety Data Sheet - Neutral
Safety Data Sheet - Pastel
Safety Data Sheet - Color Ser Medium
Safety Data Sheet - Color Ser PastelSafety Data Sheet - Ultra Deep