MasterProtect HB 400
Water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating
How does MasterProtect HB 400 work?
MasterProtect HB 400 is a water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating for above-grade concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS.
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Above grade
- Protecting and waterproofing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect HB 400?
- Available in a broad range of colors and textures for design versatility
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
- Masters Painters Institute (MPI) approved
What are the benefits of MasterProtect HB 400?
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Textured formulations help improve aesthetics of irregular substrates
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Freeze/thaw resistant suitable for cold climates
LEED v4 Letter
Safety Data Sheets - Color Series Medium
Safety Data Sheets - Color Series Pastel
Safety Data Sheets - MediumSafety Data Sheets - Pastel