MasterRoc SLF 47
Soil-conditioning foam for tunnel boring machines
Formerly: Meyco SLF 47
How does MasterRoc SLF 47 work?
MasterRoc SLF 47 is a highly eco-compatible polymer-reinforced foaming agent especially designed for soil conditioning in tunnel boring machines.
MasterRoc SLF 47 liquid foaming agent is recommended for soft ground tunneling with tunnel boring machines.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SLF 47?
- Based on renewable materials
- Improves soil plasticity
- Reduces permeability and increases sealing of the face
- Creates plastic deformation properties in the soil, which provide an even and controlled support pressure and increased face stability
- Lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil at the cutterhead as well as at the screw conveyor
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SLF 47?
- Reduces power consumption
- Enables quick soil extraction
- Reduces wear
- Compatible with highest environmental standards
- Promotes easier ‘mucking’