Slip resistant acrylic coating for asphalt and concrete; line striping and primer
How does MasterSeal 658 work?
MasterSeal 658 is a water-based, slip resistant acrylic coating for concrete and asphalt. Its accessories provide a complete coating system for outdoor recreation areas and surfaces with pedestrian traffic.
- Interior and exterior
- Pedestrian traffic areas
- Swimming pool decks
- Walkways and stairways
- Tennis courts and playgrounds
- Bike paths
- Recreational areas
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 658?
- Comes in vivid, permanent colors that help beautify concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Ready to use with nothing to add or mix; just pour and spread
- Water-based for easy cleanup
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 658?
- Slip resistant safety finish makes MasterSeal 658 ideal for pedestrian traffic surfaces
- Excellent UV resistance
- Weather resistance for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Colors are non-glaring, making them ideal for tennis courts
- Available in custom colors for a wide range of color choices
Safety Data Sheets - Line Striping
Safety Data Sheets - Primer
Safety Data Sheets - Tint Base Neutral
Safety Data Sheets - Tint Base Medium
Safety Data Sheets - Green
Safety Data Sheets - RedSafety Data Sheets - White