MasterSeal NP 2
Multi-component high performance polyurethane sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic NP 2
How does MasterSeal NP 2 work?
MasterSeal NP 2 is a multi-component, highly flexible, non-priming, high performance polyurethane sealant. It has been successfully tested for joint movement of ±25%. It can be tinted to multiple colors.
- Interior and exterior
- Above and below grade
- Immersed in water
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum and wood window frames
- Vinyl siding
- Store front assemblies
- Parking structures
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 2?
- Wide temperature application range makes MasterSeal NP 2 suitable for all climates
- UL listed; Passes 4–hour, 4–inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block or mineral wool
- Suitable for water immersion with documented performance in wet areas
- Bulk packaging results in less waste
- Formulated to withstand pedestrian and vehicular traffic
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 2?
- Joint movement capability ±25% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weather tight
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Easy to gun and tool to speed up application and make neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials, lowering installation costs
- Chemical cure allows for faster turnaround time
- Long pot life provides extended working time
LEED v4 Letter
Safety Data Sheet - NP2 Activator
Safety Data Sheet - MasterSeal 950 formerly NP2/SL2 AcceleratorNP2 Standard Stock Color Pack MSDS