MasterSeal SL 1
One-component elastomeric, self-leveling polyurethane sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic SL 1
How does MasterSeal SL 1 work?
MasterSeal SL 1 is one component, non-priming, self-leveling elastomeric polyurethane designed for expansion joints in concrete floors and decks. Use it where flexibility as well as abrasion and puncture resistance are required.
- Interior and exterior
- Expansion joints
- Control joints
- Plaza decks
- Industrial floors
- Parking structures
- Pitch pans
What are the unique features of MasterSeal SL 1?
- Variety of types and sizes of packaging to help reduce jobsite waste
- Wide application temperature range makes MasterSeal SL1 suitable for all climates
- Excellent weatherability for long-lasting performance
What are the benefits of MasterSeal SL 1?
- Movement capability of ±25% allows expansion and contraction with joint movement
- Abrasion resistant to provide for longer wearing and durability
- Easy to gun for quick installation
- No priming needed on most surfaces, offering excellent adhesion
- Self-leveling, so no tooling needed
LEED v4 Letter
Safety Data Sheets - Stone
Safety Data Sheets - Gray Safety Data Sheets - Limestone