MasterSeal SL 2
Multi-component self-leveling polyurethane sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic SL 2
How does MasterSeal SL 2 work?
MasterSeal SL 2 is a multi-component, self-leveling, elastomeric polyurethane sealant that is mixed and poured in place. When cured, it forms a tough, resilient joint seal that resists penetration and abrasion and remains flexible when exposed to weather and aging.
- Interior and exterior
- Expansion joints
- Control joints
- Plaza decks
- Industrial floors
- Parking structures
- Pitch pans
What are the unique features of MasterSeal SL 2?
- Wide temperature-application range makes MasterSeal SL 2 suitable for all climates
- UL listed; Passes 4-hour, 4-inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block or mineral wool
- Suitable for water immersion with documented performance in wet areas
- Bulk packaging results in less waste
- Formulated to withstand pedestrian and vehicular traffic
What are the benefits of MasterSeal SL 2?
- Abrasion resistant to help handle pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Joint movement capability ±25% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weather tight
- Weather resistant, producing long-lasting weather tight seals
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- MasterSeal 905 accelerator available for use in cold climate applications to help speed initial cure
- No primer required for most construction materials, lowering installation costs
- Long pot life offers extended working time
- Chemical cure allows for faster turnaround time
LEED v4 Letter
SL 2 Pretint Material Safety Data Sheets
SL 2 Tintbase Material Safety Data Sheets
SL2 Activator Safety Data Sheets
MasterSeal 905 formerly SL2 Accelerator Safety Data Sheets
Standard Color Pack Material Safety Data Sheets