A crystalline capillary waterproofing coating for concrete
How does MasterSeal 500 work?
MasterSeal 500 is a crystalline capillary waterproofing coating for concrete. It is designed for coating applications both above and below grade.
- Horizontal (non-traffic bearing) and vertical
- Interior and exterior
- Above or below grade
- Concrete and block foundations
- Repairing hairline cracks
- Sewage and water treatment plants and tanks
- Newly poured concrete as a dry shake
- Underground vaults
- Subway tunnels (non-traffic bearing)
- Water reservoirs
- Elevator pits
- Concrete and masonry
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 500?
- Contains no chlorides, reducing the risk of corrosion
- Easy to apply and cost effective
- Penetrates concrete, seals capillaries and hairline cracks, and remains waterproof even if surfaces are damaged
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 500?
- Withstands positive and negative hydrostatic pressure for dual-sided waterproofing
- Resists de-icing salts, making MasterSeal 500 suitable for winter environments
- Protects against sewage and industrial wastes for use in wastewater treatment applications