MasterSeal CR 195
One-component, aliphatic, non-sag, elastomeric, polyurethane security sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic Ultra
How does MasterSeal CR 195 work?
MasterSeal CR 195 is a one-component, moisture-curing, aliphatic, non-sag, polyurethane sealant for security and institutional uses requiring elasticity, abrasion and puncture resistance, with superior color integrity.
- Horizontal and vertical
- Interior and exterior
- Immersed in water
- Store fronts
- Expansion joints
- Curtain walls
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum, vinyl, and wood window frames
- Parking decks
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Spillways and storm drains
- Wet wells and manholes
What are the unique features of MasterSeal CR 195?
- Aliphatic polyurethane technology with non-staining, non-yellowing, non-chalking characteristics
- Pick-resistant, making it excellent for security applications, schools and other public buildings
- High UV resistance prevents discoloration from sunlight
What are the benefits of MasterSeal CR 195?
- Absence of tackiness creates a dirt free, self-cleaning surface
- Medium modulus provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance
- Superior gunability and workability for increased ease in tooling
- Movement capability ±25% expansion and contraction with joint movement
- Suitable for water immersion with documented performance in wet areas