MasterSeal NP 100
High performance hybrid sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 100 work?
MasterSeal NP 100 is formulated with unique BASF polymers that allow for versatile adhesion to a variety of substrates while accommodating high movement and providing long term durability. MasterSeal NP 100 is a high performance, low modulus, high movement, non-sag, fast curing, and ready-to-use hybrid sealant. It combines the best qualities of organic and silicone sealants to keep moving joints weather-tight.
- Vertical or horizontal
- Exterior or interior
- Above grade
- For sealing a variety of building joints against water and air intrusion
- Joints with extreme movement
- Storefront systems
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum, vinyl and wood window frames
- Sanitary applications
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 100?
- Superior adhesion to a variety of substrates resulting in a long term bond
- Low modulus, formulated for joint movement of ±50%
- Resists chalking, cracking and fading to maintain long lasting weather-tight seals
- Wide temperature application range
- Available in six standard colors
- Meets all state and federal VOC regulations
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 100?
- Compatible with elastomeric coatings and can be painted soon after installation
- Easy to gun and tool, which speeds up application and makes neater joints
- MasterSeal 905 accelerator available for use in cold climate applications to help speed initial cure
- Fast curing helps to speed up jobsite production
- Non-staining formula for use on stone and other sensitive substrates