MasterSure Z 60
Formerly: RheoTEC Z-60
How does MasterSure Z 60 work?
MasterSure Z 60 admixture is a workability-retaining admixture that provides flexible degrees of slump retention without retardation. MasterSure Z 60 admixture provides concrete producers a cost-effective means of maintaining consistency between loads of concrete with respect to slump, workability and air content.
- Concrete with varied slump requirements
- Concrete mixtures utilizing supplementary cementitious materials
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Production of self-consolidating concrete (SCC) mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterSure Z 60?
- Provides flexible degrees of slump and workability retention without retardation
- Can be used in low- to high-slump concrete mixtures, including self-consolidating concrete
- Can be used alone or in combination with MasterPozzolith, MasterPolyheed or MasterGlenium normal, mid-range and high-range water reducing admixtures
- Improved early- and late-age compressive strengths
What are the benefits of MasterSure Z 60?
- Minimizes the need for jobsite slump adjustment using water or high-range water-reducing admixture
- Provides consistency in air-entrainment, slump, workability and strength
- Fewer rejected loads and better customer satisfaction due to consistent quality of concrete
- Faster truck turn-around time
- Expanded concrete delivery range
- Provides concrete producers with ability to consistently produce and deliver quality concrete mixtures