Metallic-aggregate dry-shake surface hardener
Formerly: Masterplate 200
How does MasterTop 200 work?
MasterTop 200 surface hardener is an iron-armored, ready-to-use cementitious dry-shake floor hardener. It utilizes specially treated, sized, and graded metallic aggregate. When evenly distributed and finished over freshly leveled and floated concrete, the aggregate improves wear and impact resistance for industrial concrete floors.
- Where hard composition or steel wheels on equipment are commonly used
- Airplane hangars (light-reflective formulation)
- Electronic assembly plants (light-reflective formulation)
- Manufacturing plants
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Warehouses AGV aisles
- Shipping and receiving areas
- Maintenance facilities
What are the unique features of MasterTop 200?
- Light-reflective formulations
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Versatile finishes
- Greater impact resistance than plain concrete or mineral aggregates
- Strictly controlled and specially treated, and graded iron aggregate
- Creates a high-density surface
- Color options available
What are the benefits of MasterTop 200?
- Reduce energy costs and lighting requirements
- Provides abrasion resistance that is up to 4 times greater than mineral aggregates and 8 times greater than concrete
- Ranges from smooth to textured
- Protects slab surfaces and joint edges
- Provides uniformity and consistent finishing sized, characteristics
- Easy to clean and maintain; resists liquid penetration; reduces wear on the wheels of material-handling equipment
- Including energy-saving, light-reflective formulations