Ucrete IF (Iron Filled)
Polyurethane concrete metal aggregate flooring system
How does Ucrete Iron-Filled work?
Ucrete IF is a four component polyurethane concrete, metal aggregate flooring system. This troweled, monolithic flooring system is installed from 1/4” – 1/2” (6 – 12 mm) or greater. The thickness is determined by the specific facility environment, especially the severity of abrasion expected. Ucrete IF floors are extremely tough and have many physical properties that exceed those of typical concrete.
- Where severe conditions exist including high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure
- Floors subject to heavy traffic, impact, abrasion and continuous wear
- Where excess wear has been deemed a safety hazard and increased wear is expected
- New construction projects
- Heavy industrial manufacturing facilities
- Loading docks
- Heavy equipment maintenance facilities
What are the unique features of Ucrete Iron-Filled?
- Uniquely processed metal aggregate
- No priming or sealing of substrate
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Aggregate filled, trowel-applied system
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to concrete
- Measurably tougher than concrete
What are the benefits of Ucrete Iron-Filled?
- Provides high level of impact tolerance and abrasion resistance
- Single lift application
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance
- Withstands wide temperature fluctuations
- Low odor; VOC compliant
- Prevents shear at bond line
- Long-lasting, durable flooring system